PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR ACCESSING THE SITE. BY USING OR ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ASSENT TO THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ASSENT TO THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR VIEW THE SITE.
CHANGES TO AGREEMENT
Compression Point may, at any time and in its sole discretion, amend, modify, delete or add (collectively “Amendments”) to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your use of the Site after such Amendments have been posted constitutes your agreement with and acceptance of such Amendments.
CHANGES TO SITE AND SERVICES
Compression Point may, at any time and in its sole discretion, modify, add to, delete, suspend or terminate the Site and any content, services or material offered on or through out the Site, for any or no reason, and with or without notice.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
All information, materials, images, software, photographs, articles, functions, text and other content (collectively, “Content”) contained on or offered through the Site and all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in or relating to the Content are the sole property of Compression Point, its licensors or content providers or other third parties. The Site and all of its Content and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as a compilation owned by Compression Point under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. Compression Point may change the Site or delete any Content or features or services at any time, in any way, for any or no reason. Compression Point reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Content.
Unless otherwise noted, Compression Point and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos displayed on the Site are the trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos of Compression Point. All other trademarks, logos and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, trade name, logo or service mark displayed on the Site without the owner’s prior written permission. Unauthorized use of Compression Point and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos displayed on the Site is strictly prohibited.
The site is intended only for users aged 18 or older. Individuals under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from using the site and the accounts for any such person shall be terminated upon discovery.
USE OF THE SITE
Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, re-delivered using framing technology, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed or used in any way without Compression Point’s prior written permission; provided however, that users may download one copy of any Content on any single computer and print a copy of that Content solely for their personal, private, non-commercial use. No permission is granted to use the Site icons, addresses or other means to hyperlink other web sites with any page in the Site.
USE OF SOFTWARE
Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
The Site may offer users the opportunity to post articles, comments, photographs, videos, artwork, and other content or materials on the Site (collectively, the “User Submissions”). By making a User Submission, you grant to Compression Point an unrestricted, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Submission throughout the world in any and all media and formats, whether now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, without payment of compensation or acknowledgement of its source. You further agree that Compression Point is free to use any ideas, concepts, or know-how that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to Compression Point without any monetary or other obligation to you.
You agree not to post on or transmit to the Site any User Submission or other material that:
- is unlawful, libelous, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable in any manner;
- is an advertisement or promotion for any product or service that had not been approved in writing by Compression Point;
- is false, misleading, or constitutes an unfair or deceptive trade practice;
- promotes the use of alcohol, tobacco, or any illegal substance;
- constitutes a breach of your contractual and/or fiduciary obligations or an invasion of privacy;
- infringes on any third party patent, trademark, trade name, corporate name, trade secret, copyright, publicity, or other proprietary or property rights; or
- contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms or other code, scripts, routines, files or programs designed to alter, interrupt, impede, limit or destroy the performance and/or functioning of any software, hardware, or other equipment.
You further agree that any User Submission you provide does not contain any confidential, proprietary or trade secret information of any third party, and will not be treated as confidential by Compression Point. Compression Point shall have no obligation to store, keep copies of or return any User Submissions. Compression Point further reserves the right (but does not have the obligation), in its sole discretion, to modify, delete or remove any User Submission from the Site that it deems to be in violation of the foregoing requirements.
You will be solely responsible and liable for, and will indemnify Compression Point and its officers, directors, employees and agents (“Released Parties”) from and against any losses, expenses, liabilities, claims, costs, and damages (“Claims”) arising from your Submission, including, but not limited to, any Claim arising out of breach of this Agreement or any Claim for infringement of copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights.
NO MEDICAL ADVICE
THE SITE MAY OFFER HEALTH, FITNESS, NUTRITIONAL AND OTHER SUCH INFORMATION, BUT SUCH INFORMATION IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE DOES NOT AND IS NOT INTENDED TO CONVEY MEDICAL ADVICE AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. COMPRESSION POINT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS OR INACTION ON A USER’S PART BASED ON THE INFORMATION THAT IS PRESENTED ON THE SITE.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
Compression Point may from time to time post content supplied by third parties and users (collectively “Third-Party Content”). Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties in the Third-Party Content are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Compression Point. Compression Point does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any Third-Party Content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. Additional disclaimers and limitation of liability are noted below.
DISCLAIMERS/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
While Compression Point uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, Compression Point makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Compression Point assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Content of the Site.
THE MATERIALS ON, OR ACCESSIBLE FROM, THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPRESSION POINT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPRESSION POINT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. COMPRESSION POINT DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE, OF THE CONTENT, USER SUBMISSIONS AND OTHER MATERIALS ON, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THE SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IN NO EVENT WILL COMPRESSION POINT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THEIR TECHNICAL OPERATION OR CONTENT, EVEN IF COMPRESSION POINT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
By using the Site, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Released Parties from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from a claim by a third party that is based on your use of the Site in violation of this Agreement.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Certain links on this Site may lead to Web sites, Web pages, and resources (“Third-Party Sites”) maintained by third parties over whom Compression Point has no control. Compression Point accepts no liability or responsibility for any material supplied or contained on such Third-Party Sites or any use of personal information by such third parties. Compression Point makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or any other aspect of the information on such Third-Party Sites.
Compression Point respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is located on Site, you may submit a notification of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) containing the following information:
- a. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- b. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- c. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- d. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- e. A statement that your claim of infringement is based on a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- f. A statement that the information you have provided is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with substantially all of the above requirements of this section your DMCA notice may not be valid and we may not be able to remove infringing content. All notices of claimed infringement shall be sent to Compression Point via the contact information below:
Attention: Chief Operations Officer
Email Address: admin [at] Compression Point.com
This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without regard to its conflicts of law principles.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This Agreement represents the entire agreement between Compression Point and users of the Site relating to the subject matter contained herein. No delay or failure by Compression Point to take action under this Agreement will constitute a waiver of any of the provisions contained herein, or rights provided hereby, unless expressly waived in writing by Compression Point. No single waiver will constitute a continuing or subsequent waiver.
You agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the Site or this Agreement must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
SUBSCRIPTIONS AND TRIALS
Your Compression Point membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment to use the Compression Point membership service. We will bill the monthly membership fee to the payment method used when signing up unless updated or changed by subscriber. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s membership fees to your payment method.
- Trial Subscriptions: Your Compression Point membership may start with a trial. The trial period of your membership lasts for 30 days, or as otherwise specified during sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Trials are for new and certain former members only. Compression Point reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your trial eligibility.
- Monthly Subscriptions: You have THIRTY (30) Days from the date of the original purchase to request a refund for your Compression Point monthly subscription. Any refund request after the THIRTY (30) DAY time limit will not be processed. You may cancel at any time after the initial THIRTY (30) Days has passed.
TERMS OF SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL
- Trial members will be billed with their Payment Method on a monthly basis for the membership fee after the free trial has ended until it is cancelled. To cancel your subscription, submit a ticket to support [AT] compressionpoint.com.
- Monthly Compression Point Subscriptions automatically renew each month at the stated retail price until the subscription buyer notifies the company that they wish to cancel.
All digital products sold by Compression Point and using the Compression Point brand name are subject to the refund policy that can be accessed here.
All physical, store products sold by CompressionPoint.com and using the Compression Point brand name are subject to the money-back guarantee that can be accessed here.